Well designed and considered websites offer more than just the visual, they’re often simple with a clear user experience. There’s much more to achieving a website that delivers both in form and function.
We see any project that we take on, both in print and online, an Identity, Website or printed Literature as a collaboration with our clients. Our process is clear and helps us both understand the complexities of the work with the end goal in mind.
Website Designers in Liverpool
Our 6 step process to web design
- Identify the goal. What is your website meant to be doing for your business? Have you thought of its purpose?
- Scope. Have you identified the pages needed, the structure and any specific functionality – such as feedback forms?
- On-page content creation and sitemap. Have you considered your on-page copy, keep search engine optimisation in focus too.
- Branding. The visual part of the process, seeing your website come to life.
- Testing. A chance to address anything broken and the flow of the website.
- Launch. Time to release your site to the real world. How are we going to maximise its visibility?
Talk to our Studio team about your next Website / Identity or Print Design project on 0151 473 1069.
Character Creates – print + digital design