When choosing your website designer, you’ll need to know their technical and visual capabilities. At Character Creates we have an extremely structured process to working with our clients. We work hard on both how our clients websites look, but always with an eye on the technical aspects of a website build.
It means we aim to leave nothing to chance.
Our custom website design process is clear and helps both our clients and ourselves understand the complexities of the work involved, with the end goal in mind.
Our 6 step process to web design
- Identify the goal What is your website meant to be doing for your business? Have you thought of its purpose?
- Scope Have you identified the pages needed, the structure and any specific functionality – such as feedback forms or a booking facility?
- On-page content creation and sitemap Have you considered your on-page copy, keep search engine optimisation in focus too.
- Branding and Website Build The visual part of the process, seeing your website come to life.
- Testing A chance to address anything broken and the flow of the website.
- Launch Time to release your site to the real world. How are we going to maximise its visibility?
Each step of our process brings with it its own set of challenges to overcome. We break this down into a separate 32 point check list. We try to leave nothing to chance!
Talk to our Studio team about your next Website / Logo or Print Design project on 0151 473 1069.
Character Creates – print + digital design