A brilliant opportunity to work as part of a Creative Services Team within an already well established Marketing Company in the North West.
Having recently launched Character Creates, a Digital Marketing Services Company – both sides of our Marketing business are growing, so this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of this journey.
Specialising in Print & Digital Design and Digital Marketing. Growth is on the agenda for Character Creates, as we continue to work with local businesses on their Marketing and Brand visibility.
Our vision is to become the go to Marketing Services Company, bringing our clients brand to life and drive their business forward.
You will have an appreciation for all things digital and how we harness the power of Branding, Print, Website and Digital Marketing to the best advantage for our ever growing client base.
– Lead all sales activity, which includes handling inbound enquiries and making outbound calls
– Account Management
– Building relationships with existing clients
– Taking project briefs
– Preparing quotations and scheduling meetings
– Attending networking events
– Attend internal sales meetings
– Presenting new opportunities and cross sell to existing clients
– Work closely with the team to promote our brand locally using a mixture of both online and offline tools
– Monitor the effectiveness of sales campaigns
– Produce a monthly report on lead generation, displaying current opportunities
– Self motivated and passionate about consistently hitting sales targets
– Must have an excellent range of IT skills along with a brilliant standard of communication
– An understanding of Branding, Print, Web and Digital Marketing
– Business-to-business selling experience
Your base and office will be at our Aintree Production Hub, a stones throw from Switch Island.
– £20,000 – £25,000
– Commission structure
– 28 days holiday – including Public Holidays
– Sales 1 year minimum
– Knowledge of Digital Marketing 1 year (preferred)
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your current CV.